Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Wow!

It's been a while since I've been here. Those pictures make me want to cry. Since my last post, Darrell has passed away. He died on June 20, 2008. We miss him so much!

Nadia is now 18 months old and is walking....well running sort of.

My brother and his wife are divorcing. Final court date is this Friday. It is for the best. We see Nadia so much more than before. My brother has found a wonderful girlfriend who adores Nadia and treats her like she would her own.

I am divorcing. 1st court date is next Monday, or at least I hope so. It has been continued 3 times so far! I just want it done, but I want it done right. No going back all the time. If he would just realize I'm right and go with it, we'd be so much happier!

I work a lot of hours and am hanging in as best I can. I love my life!

0 comments: