Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cold weather a brewin....

It has turned chilly here. It has been dark and dank and drab. I miss it being so bright and sunny, the sun not setting til well after 8pm. I love fall, but I don't like the days shortening so much.

I've been checking the weather report for Thursday and it is looking like it is going to be a very cold one. Possible flurries, a high of only 45. Looks like we'll be wearing winter gear to the pumpkin patch. :( I hate that. It was pretty cold last year when we went too.

1 comments:

Life with a Toddler said...

It's so cold here too, all of the sudden. BRRR!