Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm no longer a stay-at-home-mom

Well, not technically. I'll still be home 4 days a week. I am now working part time at Target. On a whim I filled out an application on Wednesday and got an interview immediately after filling it out. Then, I had my second interview yesterday and they offered me the job.

It is contingent on a clean drug test and background check, but I'm pretty confident. I stopped off and picked up tan pants and red shirts and a pair of shoes. I'll be working in the produce department.

I have to start looking for daycare on Fridays for the little monster. I'll be doing preliminary searches. Since I don't know my schedule, I don't know if she'll be there all day, part of the day, or what hours of the day. But, I'll be looking for openings, pricing them, and going to visit them.

Wish us luck!

0 comments: