Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I'm a working mom now

Last night was my first night away. I had orientation from 5-10. I had to leave the house at 4:30pm. I did get out early, but she was already in bed. :(

We looked at daycares and found a really nice in home daycare. She'll be there on Fridays for about 9hrs. :( She really liked it there and jumped right in. She's the only girl. She thinks that is just fine!

She won't go this Friday as I don't have to work, but she will be there next Friday. She seems to be adjusting just fine to things. I on the other hand, am adjusting at a much slower pace.

1 comments:

Life with a Toddler said...

Congrats on the job!

I have been working part-time too, so far it's been going pretty well. I am tired a lot though!