Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Long day yesterday

Oh my! First was the shopping excursion to the outlet mall. I love that place. We stopped off at Lane Bryant, but I didn't find anything that screamed "take me home". So we then headed out to the Leggs, Bali, Playtex store.

I walked right in and asked for a fitting. I took Brie in with me and she loved looking in the mirror. The girl measured me and then we were off to look for bras. Apparently everyone in the general area of the mall had the same bra size, so there were slim pickins. She found me 4 to try on.

I took Brie back in with me to try them on. She played with the mirror again. Then, she tried to open the door, ring the bell, touch the lamps that lined the mirror. So, I sang "Twinkle Twinkle" with her. I could vaguely hear the tune as she was babbling it. She does really well!

I narrowed down the selections to 2 and we were on our way!


After nap time we headed out to the park for our playdate. She had a complete blast. She hit it off with the older boy (about 4 or 5 yrs old). But, she did take time to chase them both around the play yard! By the time we got home she was exhausted. I loved it! I certainly hope we can do it again.

0 comments: