Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Another hot one



Its another hot one out there. Thankfully, we have a day filled with being indoors. Dinner is cookin in the crockpot (I love those crockpot sensation meals). Laundry is mostly caught up. I'm going to have to fold a load of diapers soon, but that goes really quickly.

I have to pick up the front room and clean the bathroom. Of course, there is always dishes to do. Why is they never go away? j/k I know the answer to that one.

I filled up Brie's swimming pool. Later on before bed, I'll take her out for a swim. She loves swimming. She splashes and runs around. She just loves the water....as long as none of it gets on her face.

That's about it for us today. Another lazy Sunday!

1 comments:

Life with a Toddler said...

It's hot here too!

I have dishes waiting to be washed too.. I always do.