Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sorta bummed

It looks like the first mom I had a playdate with isn't interested in doing another one. *sigh* She lives so close it would have been perfect. I will continue to plug along to find someone for Brie to play with, at least on a weekly basis.

The message board a friend created is plugging along as well. We are now up to 11 members, I think. The board itself, is shaping up. I like how invisionfree has such a great support network. You can ask any question and recieve an answer within minutes.

They will also create a board logo for you. Some, even do signatures for you. They point you in the right direction if they can't help you. It makes running a message board so easy!

I bought shoes for Brie yesterday and they are size 7/8. This kid has HUGE feet! It seems like I buy her shoes or clothes and 4 weeks later they don't fit. Sometimes she's only worn them once or twice before I have to pack them away. It starts getting expensive!

Well, I think that's about it for today. I may come back and add in some more!

2 comments:

Life with a Toddler said...

how are you going about finding moms for playdates? that's a bummer it didn't work out again, hopefully you can find anoher one.

Nickol said...

http://www.matchingmoms.org/

This is who I've had the greatest success with.