Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, July 24, 2006

Manic Monday

Not really. We had a pretty mellow day. We went to pick up the mail at the post office and then ran into town for some last minute groceries. She is now napping and I cleaned up a bit.

I've scheduled another playdate with another mom for later on in the week. I am excited! Brie loves these and I like talking with another mom and getting out of the house!

1 comments:

Life with a Toddler said...

Playdates are great! I wish I had more of them! Keep both of us from going crazy, lol.