Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 29, 2006

Birthday planning

Well, we are in deep into party planning. You know, I really dread the day she actually has friends she'd like to invite. I don't know what we are going to do. My side of the family is huge enough as it is. UGH!

We've decided on doing a potluck like we did last year. We'll provide the meat, they provide the side dishes. I'm still up about the cake. Cakes are so expensive especially large enough for the crew I need to feed. So I may make one and then buy one or make a bear one and buy a plain one. I don't know. EEEK!

We've bought her gifts. She's seen them, but has forgotten by the time we get home, so it'll be all new when she opens them up. I've already had one aunt call to get her clothing size. She was amazed that she was in a 4T.

Her 2 yr check up is scheduled for October 13th. Her 2 yr pictures are tomorrow. Go Portraits claims that they may be in by the 14th, but likely not til the 18th. So, we'll hope by the 14th and then I can just pass them out while I'm at Brie's party.

Tomorrow evening we are going to a birthday party at a pumpkin patch. A hayrack ride is included, but we may opt out as it's a spooky haunted one. They do the same one during the daytime, but it's without live actors. Since the party doesn't start til 6, I am thinking our ride will be with the live actors. We'll see once we get there.

I can't believe that she's almost 2!

0 comments: