Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Oh the boo-boo's

We went to my parents' house for Labor day. This meant no nap for Miss Brie. She won't nap anywhere but at home. She was pretty tired but doing well.

She was messing around with my brother and turned and fell. She fell down onto a plastic tub and hit her chin. This caused her to bite her tongue in three places. She did pretty good with it although it hurt and made eating difficult.

Then, she followed my mom into the kitchen and as my mom opened the fridge door, she bonked her head on it. My mom was afraid she'd have a black eye, but she doesn't.

She's still recovering from the tongue incident. Its a nice shade of purple on one side. She's eating and drinking just fine. Talking too.

Then Tuesday night, she woke up crying at 4am. I thought it was weird, so listend to see if she'd settle down. Nope. I go in there and she has her hand in the loop of a bow on her stuffed dog. It is wrapped tightly around her wrist. I try to untie it, but I'm sure its a safety feature that it doesn't come undone.

:sigh: that was a long night. We all went to bed early Wednesday night. I still feel super tired.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hun i just joined the metro parents group thingy lol and i thought i would check out your blog i also have a blog if you want to check it out here is the link or the website

http://thelifeofkyliezmommy.blogspot.com/

and e-mail me if you would like to i would love to get to know ya i have a 2 year old daughter also
fawnnjessenkylie@yahoo.com