Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Grey's Anatomy and ER

Season premiers tonight for both. I was so excited and made sure I had snacks, comfy clothes, and a blanket. I was set to go!

Those shows did not let me down with the season premiers. I am hooked all over again and am waiting for next week to come! Yay!

On other news, Brie was in rare form today. She refused breakfast and her nap. Managed to dunk her head and a bear in the dogs' water dish this morning. An all around naughty whiney day. Here's hoping for a different outcome tomorrow.

0 comments: