Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tongue update and other news....

Tongue is healing beautifully. The purple hue is gone. She still has the raised group of buds that bug the daylights out of her, but she deals with it.

We went to a grandparent's day thingy on Sunday and she got to pet a sheep and a bunny. The bunny was so behaved! blink.gif Brie poked its nose and it didn't even flinch. Awesome!

Then we went to pick up her toddler bed. Yeah, mommy's not quite ready for it yet, so we'll be painting it and getting it ready for when mommy is ready for it. We also have the side rail to prevent falling. Although, if she falls from the toddler bed it is gonna be a heck of a lot shorter distance than the top of the crib railing!

We also got a whole bag of clothes, video tapes of Barney, and shoes. Can't wait to sift through that...which reminds me, I need to get that from the car. We also got a rusty red wagon....but it works! Next time, we are picking up a trike.

While at Gigi's we went grocery shopping with her. Gigi bought her some plastic food and dishes to go with her kitchen. We havent' had a chance to play with them, but I'm going to get them ready for her to do so tomorrow. I also found invitations for her birthday! They have bears on them and everything. I nabbed 2 packs and they were $1 each. Woot!

We stayed at Gigi's and Papa's and had dinner. We got home after 9pm. She's exhausted. It was a no nap day. Although, she did climb up on the couch, layed down, grabbed Papa's blankie (fleece tag) and rested for about 20 minutes.

Today I cleaned off the porch. I have a bazillion iris bulbs that I plucked out of various areas of the yard and put them on the porch. I moved them to the delapidated chair and cleaned the dirt off the porch. I organized the chairs and put a junk lamp and such into the garbage. It looks nice!

I must rave about the Magic Eraser. I bought one as Brie decided to color our front door and some walls. It took it right off! So, I tested it on my grungy kitchen walls (it was there when I moved in). Where I cleaned, it looks awesome!

0 comments: