Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Batchin' it!

This weekend Brie and I are batchin' it. The parentals are gone and it is just us. I wish the parentals had taken the mutts with them. *sigh* The barking trash eating monsters!

Things are very quiet around here. We may head over to the Luis Palau festival this afternoon. It depends on how Brie feels (allergies) and if we have an early nap or not. The festival has Veggie Tales characters at 1pm this afternoon. She'd really love to see that.

If we do that, then I need to scrounge up some batteries for the camera. I'd use my parents' digital, but the memory is full and I have no idea where their cord is to download photos off of there.

Today should be a beautiful day. Tomorrow, the heat sets in once again. I really do need to track down that perfect weather location.

0 comments: