Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Eventful day

The morning started off early and slow. Brie lounged on the couch most of the morning and then we went for a really long walk down by the lake. It was starting to get a tad toasty outside by the time we got back home.

Brie got a diaper change and then she went down for a nap. I did laundry, dishes, and played on the internet while she napped.

After nap, we ate dinner then went out and played. She chalked on the porch while I pooper scooped the yard. I had to get out the hose to stop the stupid dog from barking. I left it on in case I needed to use it agian.

Brie came over and started playing with it. I didn't mind, it kept her occupied and I could finish scooping the yard. By the time I was done, she was soaked and shaking she was so chilled.

I brought her in, the drenched dog (she will never learn to not bark) and we got ready for bed. She slept late (7pm), so I figured she wouldn't be ready for bed. I put her down at 9 and she was still pretty chatty. By 9:30 she was out!

Not sure what we'll do tomorrow. My parents come back, so I know I need to make sure the laundry is finished, the dishes are done, and the house is picked up. Other than that, I have no idea. It is supposed to be really hot!

0 comments: