Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Money

or lack thereof. The 1/2 way point til the next payday is always a guessing game. Will there be enough gas to coast home on by Friday? Will I even make it home Thursday night? Will I have to call in sick Friday due to no gas in the car, only compounding the money problems?

This is where I am right now. It is Tuesday and I have about 1/4 tank of gas. If I go nowhere tonight or Wednesday I am guessing I can make it to work and back home on Thursday. Friday? Yeah that is still a stretch. If I have enough to get to work, then the bank, I'll be set. I can get gas on the way home (not as cheap as if I could make it home!).

I could really use the child support I'm not getting!

On the upside, I am getting free tickets to see a ball game and a concert with Blake Shelton on July 25th. I'll be getting a babysitter and then heading out for a mommy's night! Woot! Have only had a handful of those suckers since 2004!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy 4th of july!

0 comments: