Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Eggs, anyone?

Grab the cooking spray and meet me on the front sidewalk, we'll fry up some. Yes, it is hot enough to cook a full course breakfast out there! It is 98, but feels like 99 (yeah, I think they are lying about that...more like 150!).

Did I mention I don't have any air in my car. The only air I have is the kind where all the windows are down and you are driving at top speed. But even that isn't helping today.

This kind of heat is the oppressing sort. It envelopes you and makes you feel boxed in. It suffocates you and makes even the wimpiest of a/c units feel like heaven!

On the Brie front, she is with her dad this afternoon. She is NOT staying the night with him. I'm selfish, it's my birthday tomorrow and I want her with me ALL day long. (Yes, I can do the pouty face, arms crossed, and tongue out).

I'm hoping he brings her back at a decent hour. She did take a nap, but if you put her to bed late, she tends to rise early. This makes absolutely no sense to me, but that is how she operates!

On the mommy front: I got my license switched over today. I was completely amazed that it only took 30-40 minutes to complete. The line was huge and the place was packed. I guess since I didn't have to take a test it was quicker. As a bonus, I get an extra year! My NE license was set to expire in 2010, but by switching, IA gave me an extension!

Have a safe, cool weekend everyone!

0 comments: