Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hot once again



I had to run to town to get some mac-n-cheese for dinner. I have no a/c in the car. That equalled one hot ride and one cranky toddler. To my defense, she was cranky before we left, so it was inevitable even if it were the perfect temperature outside.

She was cranky today because she thought that a 2 hr nap was plenty. Not exactly. She woke up rubbing her eyes and by the time we hit the last step she was whining. It just sorta escalated from there.

I started a new cleaning regime today. My bathroom is now sparkling. I am pretty pleased with my efforts. Tomorrow is the living room and diningroom and possibly the upstairs bathroom. I hate doing the upstairs one as it is under construction (and it probably will always be).

0 comments: