Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Back to the ER again



We had to go back to the ER again last night. She had developed a rash and after calling my mom, she thought it may be scarlet fever. Great. So off to Children's Hospital we went.

After waiting almost an hour, we get in to see the doc. He asks if there is anything new in the house and we tell him now. He asks about her illness and we tell him. He looks at the rash and determines that it is just part of the virus that she has.

He assures us the rash isn't contagious to the touch, but her excretions are. So, if she coughs, sneezes, pees, or poops on you...she'll spread it to ya. My hands are dry and peeling from all the hand washings....ugh.

We have benedryl for the itchiness. Hopefully we are on the downward trend of this stupid super bug, whatever it is. I am now going to be anal about wiping down those shopping carts!

2 comments:

Cheryl St.John said...

Hope your cutie's all better!

I love how HyVee has a gallon jug of antibacterial wipes right at the cart bay so you can wipe down the handle. Otherwise, it's CYO I guess. (carry your own)

Nickol said...

Thanks, Cheryl. She's a little better. The benedryl is working, but it is making her groggy.

I've seen a lot of grocery stores have those jugs of wipes now. When she was little I had a cart cover that I used. I might have to break that back out.