Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Wow, no trips to the doc or the ER



We made it a whole 24 hrs with out a trip to the ER or to the doctor! However, we did make a trip to the vet. One of the cats, Whisper, has a bump on his lower lip making it swollen. Turns out its like a human canker sore. He got a shot of steroids and has to have a fish oil supplement in his food.

Fun times at our house!

Tomorrow, I believe, we will be grocery shopping. I have to pick up canned cat food so that I can give Whisper his supplement. It has to be added to food and we do free-feed for all the cats. Its imperative he get the whole dose. Its not bad if the other cats get it, he just has to get all of it. The joys of a multi-cat household!

I got to see an old friend today. She works at the vet we go to. She actually pulled strings to get us in today and at a convenient time for us. We have tentative plans for a girl's day on some Monday. People used to refer to her as my twin when we worked at the same place.

I think that's it for now. I need to go let the dog's outside to potty. I should shower too.

0 comments: