Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Crankified!



Oh my! Brianna woke up in a tizzy yesterday and it seems to be only slightly better today. If she wasn't whining, she was being naughty (namely getting into the dogs' water dish).

I don't know if those 2 teeth are finally coming in or if she is just dealing with some allergy issues. I do know that she isn't sleeping well. Tuesday night she was up crying at 11:30pm and then again at about 12:30. Last night, I heard her about 3-4 times.

I certainly hope this is all short lived!

UPDATE:
Back to naughtiness. She just came to me and burped up a bubble. She had gotten into the dish soap and drank some. Pretty funny to see 2 bubbles escape from her mouth. Under the kitchen sink is now cleared out of all the "fun" stuff.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It could be her teeth, poor thing! My nephew's son was going through that - he'd either be hurting from that or he'd have a cold! Hang in there, mom! She'll be smiling and laughing again in no time!!!

suzieq