Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Back to the store



Went back to the store today, but remembered everything this time! Yay!

I woke up with a horrid headache. I believe it came from the trip to the vet the other day. Whisper is a short haired cat, but when he's nervous, he can kick up quite the fur storm. That vet office was covered in a layer of white fur. While I was at the store, I grabbed some allergy meds and took them right away....RELIEF!

Brie is back to her charming self. I love having my girl back. Her schedule is still messed up. I think I'm going to start weaning her off of the benadryl...its doing a number on her. I don't think she needs it anymore. The rash is almost gone and it doesn't bother her during the day.

Well, that's my uneventful day. Much of the same tomorrow. Whoooppppeee!

Also, Brie turned 22 months today.

0 comments: