Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, August 21, 2006

Puppies and Kitties Oh my!



The whole weekend consisted of puppies and kitties. On Friday we went and saw the neighbor's 6 puppies. They are poster children for mixed breeds. The mom is a schnauzer, terrier, and something else mix...kinda looks like Toto, but more silver.

Her puppies are all different. There is a tan female that looks like a wirehaired terrier. There is a male that is a tan mottled color...sort of like a daschaund. 2 males are like a keeshond all fluffy and silvery. And the final two sort of look like her. They are about 6-7 weeks old.

Then we went across the street to the park and a girl had 5 kittens. 1 orange tabby male, 1 tabby male, 2 black and white males, and a calico female. I, of course, had to sex them for them. Brie liked playing with the kitties more than the puppies.

Then on Saturday I drove to Mead to pick up a basset puppy to deliver to my friend Jill. He is cute! He's all skin and legs and ears. He's white with brown and black spots. He has the cutest little face. His name is "Scamp", but he doesn't know his name and he's 4 months old.


I was going to keep him at our house til Monday, but it just wasn't working out. Brie was scared of him, my dogs hated him, and he didn't want to be left alone. I felt like I had 2 toddlers and I was exhausted after 4 hrs! So I took him to Omaha on Sunday. What a relief!

Jill was going to try and find him a home, but it wasn't working out at her house either. Her dogs were not liking the puppy at all. So, she had to take him to the pound. Once she turned him over, a co-worker of hers came down and said that his dad had been wanting a basset puppy. So, puppy has a home! Yay!

Today, we are going to Omaha to hang out with Jill and Julie. Its been so long since we've all been together. I am so excited! We are going to have a blast. Then, I am going to head over to my parent's house to visit with them. I guess my brother bought Brie something. He won't tell me what, though. Scary!

0 comments: