Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Seeking Haven



That's the name of my message board that I run with a friend. It is taking off! We currently have around 15 active members. Tonight we had a record total of 8 on at one time and it was so much fun!

I like having a place of my own. Its kind of like that "Cheers" theme song. This is the place where everyone knows my name. They are always glad that I came. I hope they feel the same way!

Today Brie "used her words". I am constantly telling her to "use her words" when she starts to whine and point at something. Today, she came to me and said, "Munch". That is her word for lunch. It was only 11:00am, but apparently she was ready for some lunch. I was so thrilled and I praised her.

I've started introducing the potty to her. She is less than thrilled. She'll sit on it for 2.2 seconds and then she wants into the bathroom (her potty is in the playroom). The only reason she wants into the bathroom is so that she can go into the shower to use her shower crayons. *insert eyeroll* I tried sitting her on the big potty and that scared her more. She is so not ready for potty training. :(

0 comments: