Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 04, 2006

Productive day



This morning I decided to grocery shop. It was a beautiful day outside, so there would be no melting in the car on the way to the store. Brie and I had lunch at Taco Bell. She didn't eat much as she had a peanutbutter sandwhich right before leaving home. She did eat a bit of cheese, some tomatoes, and some taco meat. She helped me eat the cinnamon twists.

Then we went grocery shopping. She did really well until we hit the check out lane. The checker had did something wrong with the guy's check and he had to be re-checked out again. How frustrating. Meanwhile, Brie is getting whiney and clingy. I try to keep her entertained so that the whines don't escalate to howls and screams.

On the way out of the store, I stopped to change the diaper. Last time, I made the mistake of not doing that and she had an uncomfortable ride home. Not cool to have a wailing toddler in the back seat for 1/2 an hour.

She starts to drift off to sleep when we are 10 minutes from home. I don't want that to happen. So I start talking to her and I give her something to chomp on. Then she got messy, so I handed her a wipe to play with. She stayed awake til we got home, thankfully!

While she is napping, I cleaned out the 2nd refrigerator. Not nearly as gross as the 1st one. I cleaned off the back of the stove and cleaned and arranged my canister set. The kitchen is shaping up!

I'm pretty proud of how productive I was today. I also bought a seat to go over the big potty. We'll see if that makes a difference to her. A mom can hope, can't she?

0 comments: