Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Road to recovery



I think we are on the mend. She woke up this morning and didn't insist on bringing down her blankie or her binky. Yay! However, last night was horrendous! She was up at 1, down at 2, up at 2:30-4. Yeah, not a fun night. Mommy is a walking zombie that feels like she has a hang-over.

I did get the bathroom sanitized and most of her cloth diapers wshed up during the nights escapades. I also was able to watch 1/2 a movie. We listened to the storm outside. Thankfully, she's not afraid of storms, even the loud ones.

Today, she ate much better...still less than normal, but she's not refusing very much. She's also drinking all liquids even plain water. That's a good thing, I wasn't liking the kool-aid!

She is down for a nap, which took some convincing. I am hoping that she is trying to get back to her schedule. I don't think I can handle another night like last night. I just might have to crawl into bed when she does, just in case!

0 comments: