Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Long time no blog



We have been so off schedule its not even funny! Brie has been sleeping in til about 11 everyday which totally throws the whole day off. Today, we've started a "normal" day by getting up at 8 (I had to set the alarm).

Not sure what the deal is, but its probably just her recovering from being sick last week. At least, that's what I hope the deal is! She went to bed at 7 ish last night and was still sound asleep at 8 this morning.

We will be rescuing a basett puppy this weekend. I will be taking it to Omaha to be fostered there. The puppy is 4 months old and its previous owner can't house break it. At four months, its not going to be potty trained yet, but whatever. I'll be picking him up either Friday or Saturday.

Brie's presence has been requested at grandma's house. Unka dunk bought her something and he won't tell me what. That sorta scares me since he keeps saying he wants to get her a power wheels motorcycle. EEK! I know its not shoes since he mentioned that they forgot to look at those while they were out and about. We'll probably go over there Saturday or Monday...not sure yet which.

That's about it from this end. I'm dragging today since I've been used to sleeping way in! But, I have to do some stuff around here and it was harder than hard to do with her "help" yesterday!

0 comments: