Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, August 11, 2006

The Grocery store and more



I decided we NEEDED to go to the grocery store since we had no milk in the house. Brie was feeling pretty good, so I thought we'd make a quick trip. Well, as quick as you can living 30-45 minutes from town...LOL.

We get to the store, she'd munched on dry cereal and drank 1 sippy of kool-aid. I thought about changing her diaper, but decided to just get to the shopping. I hate shopping, so the quicker we can get out the better!

I pick up a Tracfone since my last one took a swim in watermelon juice. When the clerk tried to scan it, it wouldn't work. I had to follow them to two other checkstands before they could ring it up.

By the time we got done, I went to change her diaper, but it was too late. The diaper had leaked. Of course, beings this was just going to be a short trip, I didn't pack extra shorts. I felt so bad leaving Walmart with just a shirt on her...but what was I to do? :D

We get home and I try to put her down for a nap, but she'd rather chat up there and say her ABC's and count. Finally, she falls asleep at around 3:00pm. We are so off schedule I'm not sure we'll ever get back on track. Granted, the 10:30 am wake-ups are great!

Oh and I forgot the butter, razors, and to return the toilet seat while I was there. Guess who's going back to the store tomorrow?

0 comments: