Reserved - ? ???Rating: 3.5 (74 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 16264 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Co
de?? ?? ?????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 05, 2006

She's sick



She was running a 100.1 temp and it was taken axillary. Poor kid! We pushed fluids and eventually got food into her. The motrin worked its magic and she's trying to sleep. Which isn't going well. She keeps crying. I forsee a doctor's visit in our future on Monday.

I was able to get some things done today, but the schedule was way off due to her not waking up until 11am. It was nice to sleep in, but boy that throws you for a loop! Our morning routine turned into the afternoon one and then it was just a mess!

I hope today goes a little bit better and that she starts feeling a tad better. I have a feeling it is her ears. She is teething which usually means ear infection time. I'll be so glad when she has all her teeth.

Today was another hot one. How I long for a place that has 78 year round. I want to live there!

0 comments: